The Black Gambit Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creating Airship

5 posters

Go down

Creating Airship Empty Creating Airship

Post  Admin Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:07 am

Per the emails, it will take us 25,000 gold to create the airship...need to figure a way to make that money.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://theblackgambit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Creating Airship Empty Re: Creating Airship

Post  Uriel Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:49 am

I think we should check the Adventurers Guild see what high paying quests are available

Uriel

Back to top Go down

Post  August Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:01 pm

This is pretty neat. I guess the only way to make an obscene amount of money in a short amount of time would be via the Adventurer’s Guild. Other option would be to go through Okie Pannokies dungeon emporium and sell most of the magical items we acquire. This isn’t something we need right away, we still have a very-fast boat in case we need to get out of dodge. And to be honest, the idea that we may be attacked by a dragon while piloting a blimp terrifies me, but we’ll cross that road when we get there.
August
August

Back to top Go down

Post  Edmond Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:19 pm

Also I am going to be installing a Harpoon type gun onto the ship...once it becomes an Airship we are going to need a way to anchor it to where ever we stop, also it will be useful in taking dragons down I think.
Edmond
Edmond

Back to top Go down

Creating Airship Empty ship

Post  Marla Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:52 pm

Can't we just slowly invest in the ship as we gain more? As in put in the essentials to get it up and running and upgrade as we go?
Marla
Marla

Back to top Go down

Post  August Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:00 pm

Marla wrote:Can't we just slowly invest in the ship as we gain more? As in put in the essentials to get it up and running and upgrade as we go?

Agreed. This is what we will HAVE to do, since there is little to no chance that we would be instantly "showered" with 25Gs.
August
August

Back to top Go down

Creating Airship Empty Shop

Post  guyvash3 Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:59 pm

I was also told that we can open a shop run out of the boat for like 3000 gold. I was thinking it could be used to trade unneeded magic items for stuff we can use. Also we can make potions and scrolls to sell. Also sense it is based out of the ship we can pack up the shop and reopen it wherever we dock next.

guyvash3

Back to top Go down

Creating Airship Empty Shop

Post  Meryl Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:22 pm

guyvash3 wrote:I was also told that we can open a shop run out of the boat for like 3000 gold. I was thinking it could be used to trade unneeded magic items for stuff we can use. Also we can make potions and scrolls to sell. Also sense it is based out of the ship we can pack up the shop and reopen it wherever we dock next.

I would invest in the shop once we figure out how much money we actually have. I like this idea
Meryl
Meryl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum